Proof for feedback:
Hammack, Chapter 10, #4.
- Wednesday’s quiz is an inductive proof test. See “Grading” tab above for the slightly modified quiz schedule.
- If you’d like a grade improvement for Logic, please contact me with a study sheet by this Friday.
- Read Hammack Chapter 10 up to end of 10.2 (he divides induction up into “weak” and “strong” which just refer to patterns of what depends on what; it’s all induction).
- Do exercises for Hammack Chapter 10.
- In class monday we did a graph theory induction proof. Here’s a formally-written version.
- If you contacted me with a sets study sheet for a grade improvement, and I didn’t write you an email today (Monday), then contact me again to make sure I didn’t miss you.