This is your last daily post!
- No proof for feedback because we have the functions quiz in class. The practice problems are available under the Materials Archive tab. That’s your work for today.
- By midnight Wednesday night, please hand in your completed final self-eval sheet. There’s a separate submission box on canvas for this.
- The final exam is on Monday. It will have proofs, yes. It will be as if I stapled together a bunch of proof quizzes and content quizzes.
- The deadlines have passed for grade improvements, but if you have MISSED a content quiz and not made it up, please contact me ASAP.
- There is an opportunity for a proof improvement activity due at the final exam. This is optional, and may improve your proof grade.
- By midnight Tuesday night, please do your FCQs. I read them with care, and they inform my future teaching, and they factor into department teaching evaluation. They really do matter.
- For office hours from now until the final, there’s a link to reserve a slot on the canvas main page (a google calendar reservation system), in case you want individualized reserved times (Math 308 in math building). You can also email/discord me.
- Class was recorded and will be on canvas.