Proof for feedback:
- For office hours for the rest of term, there’s a link to reserve a slot on the canvas main page (a google calendar reservation system), in case you want individualized reserved times (Math 308 in math building). You can also just email me.
- There is an opportunity for a proof improvement activity due at the final exam. This is optional, and may improve your proof grade.
- Relations quiz solutions and past proof quiz solutions are on the Materials Archive tab. Check them out.
- You can also do a grade improvement for your relations quiz, as with previous quizzes. Time is short, though; please get me a study sheet by early next week.
- Next week’s proof quiz will be a proof about functions (injectivity, surjectivity, bijectivity). We’ve been practicing these in class.
- I will ask you to turn in your final self-eval form on the last day of class on canvas. Make sure you are keeping it up to date.
- FCQ administration starts next week. I really appreciate you filling them out.
- Class was recorded Fri Apr 21 and is on canvas.
- Please complete and compare functions 2 worksheet and solutions.
- Read Hammack, Section 12.2 and do exercises from that section (injective, surjective, bijective).