Proof for feedback
- We’ve essentially finished counting. The test will be Wednesday. Just some general advice: you can go back to the exercises suggested in the last daily post as a study aid, as well as the course notes & materials, and reach out to me for help if needed.
- Don’t forget the proof for feedback.
- Today we covered Power Sets and Cartesian Products. These are chapters 1.2, 1.3, 1.4 in Hammack. Actively read these chapters (remember the reading strategies we discussed, and consider making a study sheet).
- Let . This is the set of sets which do not contain themselves. Is ? Discuss on discord!
- Do Exercises from Hammack 1.2, 1.3, 1.4 (comparing to answers in the back) as needed to solidify knowledge, if time remains (I’ll also remind you next daily post to come back to these exercises, so if time does not remain, that’s ok too).
- Remember to put in a solid hour of useful work with these daily posts for full credit.