- Be aware that there’s another attempt at the Sets 1 badges available (written attempt #2), due Friday. This cannot lower your grade, so please attempt it if you feel you’d like a chance to raise your grade, or just extra practice.
- Be aware that later today (Wednesday) I will post a first Proof Quiz, due Monday. Remember, I use the best half of your grades throughout semester, so just give it a try as your first chance to get some concrete feedback from me on a written proof.
- In class, we introduced set-builder notation. Do Exercises for Section 1.1, A and B.
- Solve the Sandbox problem (as we discussed in class) for 8 and 10 gallon scoops. Write up a proof that you like, drawing from the best aspects of the proofs I gave in class (click History above for resources, and see videos on Canvas).
- Hand in a picture of your daily work on canvas for a completion check (exercises and sandbox problem).