- Please know that online FCQs are open. FCQs are used to evaluate your instructors for promotion and tenure, and to inform the department about their teaching effectiveness. I, personally, greatly appreciate feedback and work to improve my teaching using your feedback.
- To hand in as the daily exercise, try your hand at a few proofs (whatever the 1 hour allows):
- Complete the proof I ended class with on Monday. I’ll complete it in class Wednesday.
- Prove that if G is a tree, then every edge of G is a cut edge. An edge is a “cut edge” if removing that edge produces a disconnected graph.
- Prove that if every edge of a connected graph G is a cut edge, then G is a tree.