- To Know: I’ve posted more badges for Friday. I’ve opened the Relations I & II badges. Make arrangements for any oral exams you may need. Please please review the videos/material for functions and figure out what you got wrong before attempting them again (there are standard errors you can overcome with a little attention to your first few attempts). The fastest way to reach me is via discord, and I’m always happy to help.
- To Know: It’s getting close to end of semester. The last two badges may end up compressed (either more frequent deadlines or fewer attempts). That’s basically just Modular Arithmetic and Proofs III.
- To Do:
- Read Sections 11.1 and 11.2 of your textbook.
- Do Exercises 11.1 # 2, 4, 7, 8, 14
- Do Exercises 11.2 # 2, 4, 6, 8, 10
- Hand in on canvas.