- Please read Hammack, Section 11, up to the end of 11.3. This is review of all we have covered about relations.
- Please read Hammack, Section 11.4, The Integers Modulo n. Do Exercises 1–8.
- Badges quiz: Last chance for Logic and Proofs badges. Any badges can be earned in office hour. I will also add Modular Arithmetic badge, and Counting Badges (these are the only ones remaining). The Counting Badges are certainly premature: we may or may not start that topic on Monday. But if you want to try them out, Chapter 3 of Hammack is the place to start. There are only three more badges quizzes.
- Meanwhile, I suggest you use the weekend to review anything that needs reviewing to bring your badges score up. Hammack has exercises with solutions in the back which are very good preparation — just look up the relevant topic.
- Be aware there will be an individual work due Friday; it has been posted.
- The grading change to the 5% participation score (as described in this post) has been updated in the “Grading” tab above.