- To Know: No proof quiz due Monday. We are still ramping up to full speed with regard to proofs.
- To Know: Thanks for your feedback on the feedback survey. I read these carefully and consider all your suggestions and really try to see if I can implement changes. I can’t always, but I try!
- To Do: Practice proofs from the book: Chapter 4 Exercises 1-5 are similar to the proofs we’ve discussed in some detail so far. (If needed, read again Section 4.2 the first few pages. Also, recall there are odd-numbered answers in the back.)
- To Do: Read Section 1.2 and do its exercises; this is practice on Cartesian products.
- Hand in exercises to the daily dropbox on canvas.
- If time remains, read a little further in Chapter 4 (it begins to discuss some examples with the notion of “divides”).