- Look at your Quiz #3 which was returned and make sure you understand my comments. If your proof wasn’t correct, write a correct proof and check it with me at office hours or after class.
- Finish the two worksheets from class today (if you missed them, check the Lectures page).
- Prove or disprove: There exists a real number x such that x^2 > 0 but x^3 < 0.
- Prove or disprove: All pairs of integers a and b have gcd(a,b) > 1.
- Spend time as needed (active reading + exercises) with Hammack, Sections 2.6 and 2.7. This is the material of Badges Logic III and Logic V which will now be on badges quizzes.