For Friday, January 29, 2020:
- Complete the worksheet we did today if you didn’t finish it in class. The circled letters spell a message (read from bottom to top) as a way to check your work. If you don’t have a copy, you can always find handouts under “Lectures”.
- Grades: Quiz grades should stay basically up-to-date in canvas, so please log in regularly to check that there are no administrative errors! Please keep your quizzes until the end of semester, for reference.
- Friday we will have a badges quiz! It will cover Sets I, III and IV. A little advice: choose one to focus on in your studying, and earn that one for sure, then move on to the next. Don’t spread yourself too thin and only do a halfway job on all of them. Better to do fewer problems well.
- Reading: Hammack 1.4 on powersets, and exercises as needed.
- Study for the badges quiz.