For Wednesday’s class:
- I hope you all have a great long weekend!
- We will have a proof quiz in class. I will allocate 15 minutes at the end of class, and the proof will be of the style of the following exercises from the book: Chapter 4, Exercises 1-11. Here is my grading rubric.
- Office hours have now been set, and they are: Tuesday 1-2 pm and Wednesday 11am-noon. If these don’t work for you, just drop me an email and we’ll find a time.
- Reading: Finish reading Section 4.3.
- Please take note of 3-6 places during your reading where you read actively, and explain what you did (a sentence suffices).
- Please use the rest of your hour to prepare for the quiz and work on problems.