Wednesday is our last class!
- If you enjoyed Monday’s class, you might enjoy his visualization of the binomial theorem, and this truly excellent short video about the Riemann zeta function.
- Read Hammack, Chapter 3.4.
- There will be a proof quiz, on a combinatorial proof. To prepare, study the ones we have touched on in class. I’ve prepared a sheet that has a list of these, together with hints. Use this to practice writing combinatorial proofs.
- You may come to office hour this week for a badge. Office hours are set for Wed/Thur 1-2 pm. Please email if you’d like to set other hours.
- The final exam is in our regular room. This information should show in your my.cu.edu and also via the registrar’s list of times. It is:
- Section 001: Saturday May 5, 4:30 pm.
- Section 002: Sunday May 6, 1:30 pm.