Happy Valentine’s Day!
Important Grading Clarification:
- In the Canvas spreadsheet, grades for badges are recorded as
- 0 (no credit)
- 1 (partial)
- 2 (full)
- This differs from the very first quiz, where they were marked on your paper 0, 1/2, 1. But it became apparent that having integers instead of fractions in the spreadsheet on canvas was preferable. Your papers from Badges Quiz #2 and onwards are marked 0, 1, 2.
- There is no extra credit for badges.
- Make absolutely sure you are in contact with your new group-mates and have a plan for Friday. Go to Canvas, click on “People”, then “Groups”. You can contact your group via Canvas.
- Please complete the worksheet Negation I that we began in class. (Note: there was a typo on the sheet handed out in #7, 8, 9, where “shoes” at the end should have been “hat”. This is now corrected.)
- Watch this two-minute video about “if-then” statements.
- Optional: if you are curious about the studies I mentioned in class, here’s some reading: